Translate

Apr 18, 2010

HOLOCAUST REINCARNATION --A thread for the last 2 days...

 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/unlockingthedoor/


Description

HOLOCAUST REINCARNATION - A safe and supportive place for those who had past lives in which they were victims of the Holocaust. You do not have to be Jewish (in this life or the past) to join, but the general slant of the group will be Jewish in nature. No discussions of politics, no proselytizing, and any disagreements must be respectful of others. All new members must be approved by the moderator. Above all we want this to be a safe place for traumatized people to come, to share, to learn, to unburden themselves, or just to lurk awhile. Please join us!


"All beginnings require that you unlock a new door."- Rabbi Nachman of Breslov




(picture: "Sunrise" by Nancy Harding)
April 18, 2010

A thread for the last 2 days:


Hello,

I took my kids to an indoor public pool today. The weather is warming up, the grass is turning green (I am so happy), and the kids wanted to go swimming with some friends. The friends are young (7-12 years old) and the mom was willing to let them go without her but I don't like sending my kids off without adult supervision (even though my oldest is a young teen), so I went. When we arrived the kids had to wait to go into the pool about 5 minutes. A little kid had pooped in the pool and so they had to do clean up, which they were just finishing with. This same ordeal happened again later, this time they had to sit out for 1/2 hour while they not only sucked out the offending biological product, but to pour chlorine into the pool's system. I started to feel bothered by it, and then thought about this group. I know that chlorine is poisonous, but some people seem to not be bothered by it.

To those of you here who remember being gassed in the PLife, just curious if you avoid public pools because of the higher concentration of chlorine in the water?

(danceof) Miriam



never thought about it,
but I hate all pools because of the chlorine.
i feel suffocated.
suffocated ?
yes, weird. never thought about it

Gavriela  



Shalom Miriam and Gavriela,

What's really amazing about the reactions that both of you have is that it
is not an expected reaction. Most people wouldn't make that connection.
Which makes it all the more a test of memory. You see, the gas used had no
smell at all (at least not one that most people can discern). The Germans
had instructed the factory that produces it to ship it without the 'marker
smell' that would normally be added as a safety measure.

So where does the chlorine come in? Well, the walls, floor -- and yes, even
the ceiling -- of that place where hosed down and sprayed with chlorine
bleach after each use. The smell permeated the whole room. Hundreds of
thousands went to their death with the smell of chlorine bleach in their
nostrils. It's interesting that both of you have such a strong reaction,
because the cleaning up process isn't usually the sort of thing featuring in
documentaries. And of course, those who passed through weren't in a position
tell their experiences. But you are.

To this day, I associate the smell of chlorine bleach with corpses. Needless
to say, I can't have it in the house.

-Yael


I can relate , although not to the chlorine as I was not gassed.

But it reminds me of the hard time I had with having to take vitamins. I got really angry for having to take supplements which keep me living.. Last year it hit me that I had been forced to eat vitamins for that noma experiment Mengele put me and my twin through.>

Upon realising this and with some sharing and major praying I was released from this fear..

nanci



Are you also a twin in this life? I just ask out of curiosity...

Sarah



Let me add that I believe someone I work with was also Recycled from the Holocaust. She has COPD. I have had allergies since I was 11.

Be sure and get some rest this weekend.  Love - Liz


In reply to both your recent posts..

Sorry you and your daughter and family had to go through that.

I remember my twin sister coming to me in 1952 when I was born. It was her who got through to me in my ghostly state..I did not want to move on since my horrible lives in the holocaust.

So we were born as twins this life.. THen she aborted at one month while still intero.. 

In a psychic reading someone told me of my twin sister who was still with me in spirit.. I later remembered meeting her in my near death experience and assume this is when she attached to me'

I had just had experience with a ghost in my apartment , gotten comfy with the thought of souls in spirit when I found out about my twin.. I did a meditation and prayer around her.. I felt her near me and told her to move on to her next life.. that I forgave her and loved her.. I really felt her presence and I felt her leaving..

So it well could be your daughter is still with you. 

I found it important to look deeper into other lives and it was not until I remembered her being my mother in one life where I was able to get over my guilt/frustration with her..and break my dependence and the karmic bond between us.

If you have any questions please let me know..

nanci


Thank you for providing this insight, this is so helpful. 

I never go into chlorinated pools. Ironically, I live in a part of the 
world where every home has a swimming pool in the backyard. I wish I didn't 
have a pool, but they're as much a part of homes here as are trees and lawns. 

Also, when I buy bleach for laundry, I always get the highly perfumed type 
(i.e., lavender smell, etc.). Now I know why

Since I never go into the pool because of the chlorine smell, I had the 
pool converted to salt water. But it still smells like chlorine because of 
the sodium chloride that they use in the pool. So I still don't use it, and 
would like to cover it up and make it a patio area instead. Unfortunately, 
that would lower the resale value of my home if I ever decide to sell it. 
Well, at least the pool is pretty to look at. 

Thank you for helping me to understand my aversion to chlorine. I remember 
going into and dying in the showers, but I didn't remember this part. --MB

.

Thank you again,
Dee 

I was 5 years old in my last life when I was gassed. And I have always loved swimming and never been bothered by chlorine. So in my case no, it never put me off, but it could also be that I was too young to remember much of the gas chamber too. 

I avoid bleach because of the chemical fumes.. There is a bleach alternative.. called oxybleach in powdered form.. hydrogen peroxide in liquid form.

Has no smell, and gets things nice and white in the wash..and down the toilet and drains does not cause the same damage to the environment.. Wonder if it causes any??

nanci




Wow, Yael, thanks for the information, and thank you to everyone else who put in their comments on the topic!

(danceof) Miriam


-- 

To join study group:

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: