Translate

Jun 15, 2010

Had to share this one... Smile Department





--- On Tue, 6/15/10, joe webb <webfoote41@yahoo.com> 

Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2010, 3:41 AM





 

 

 

 Had to share this one it is priceless   - This is something my Dad would have done!

Knew you would see the humor in this.

 

 

 




I took my Dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is  66). 
We decided to grab a bite at the food court.

I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colours - green, red, orange, and blue.

My Dad kept staring at her.

The teenager kept looking and would find my Dad staring every time.

When the teenager had had enough, she sarcastically asked: "What's the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response; I knew he would have a good one!

In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid …………

"Got stoned once and screwed a peacock.  I was just wondering if you were my daughter." 
 


 

 

 

 

 




No comments: