Translate

Sep 16, 2010

Eminent Scholar Ann Stoler Endorses Boycott of Israel

 


Eminent Scholar Ann Stoler Endorses Boycott of Israel

Steven Salaita | September 17, 2010 at 12:00 am | Categories: Uncategorized | URL: http://wp.me/ppCFZ-7bO

Below is a statement released by Ann Stoler in support of the boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement aimed at Israel: BY COLONIAL DESIGN As someone who has worked for some thirty years as a teacher and student of colonial studies-- on comparative colonial situations, colonial histories, and the violent and subtle forms of governance on [...]

Read more of this post

Add a comment to this post





--

Being happy–is it good for the Jews? "Before Professor Dershowitz accused me of being an anti-Semite (news to me), I was a happy person. Since then, I'm still a happy person". –Michael Santomauro

An antisemite condemns people for being Jews, I am not an antisemite.--Michael Santomauro

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: