Translate

Sep 12, 2010

Tikun Olam : Shabak Caught With Its Pants Down...Again

 

Tikun Olam-תקון עולם: Make the World a Better Place

September 12, 2010 1:09 AM

Shabak Caught With Its Pants Down...Again

spy who shagged me

Shabak officers always shag their girl

I've recounted here an earlier scandal involving the third-highest ranking Shabak officer, "Claude," who not only fudged on his departmental budget and overspent by hundreds of thousands of dollars, but slept with a married female subordinate, promoted her, and then demoted her husband.  At the time




--

Being happy–is it good for the Jews? "Before Professor Dershowitz accused me of being an anti-Semite (news to me), I was a happy person. Since then, I'm still a happy person". –Michael Santomauro

An antisemite condemns people for being Jews, I am not an antisemite.--Michael Santomauro

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: