Translate

Oct 2, 2010

I'm moving on up......

 


Begin forwarded message:

From: "The Patriot Dames" <subie-sisters@thepatriotdames.net>
Date: October 2, 2010 10:40:59 PM EDT
Subject: I'm moving on up......
Reply-To: info@thepatriotdames.net

Hello to all my friends,

Just want you to know I am moving out of this disappointing state of Florida and up to Pennsylvania.

I've learned a lot here, though.  I learned Charlie Christ is a worthless, lying former governor and is now an 'independent'...and still lying.  I learned that Scott Rothstein bilked people out of around a billion dollars down here.  I learned that a college degree can get you a job for $8.50 an hour and about 10 hours a week.

I learned that the Gulf oil spill didn't affect 99% of Florida...that Florida Power and Light will replace old wires if you complain for about 20 years...that most of the people you meet down here DO know our government is messed up.....that employers down here do hire illegal aliens.....that pickup trucks are in high demand along with enclosed utility trailers......and that people know employers will terminate you when you are close to getting vested.

I saw constant TV commercials for Jewish attorneys....and constant TV commercials to go to Kaplan College to get a medical assistant degree and colleges where you can become a chef, although Kaplan has some lawsuit against them right now.

Yep, travel around this great land and you will learn a lot.  Americans are ticked and the media is still lying to us.

And I've learned what a true friend is.  They are all around us.

Thanks to all of you for caring about our Republic and trying to save it.  Stay focused and sift thought the garbage to get to the truth and NEVER be afraid to say it.

Susie
www.talkshoe.com/tc/20064





__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: