Translate

Oct 28, 2010

Kevin MacDonald: Why Are Professors Liberal?

 



http://theoccidentalobserver.net/tooblog/?p=3647&cpage=1#comment-17912

  1. KMD says: "White people have ethnic genetic interests."

    Dear fellow KMD readers:

    When I was suffering from the the disease of "political correctness", I was searching for another entrepreneurial venture that was free of ethnic interests. As a back-end to my New York roommate finding service–Roommate Finders, I decided to start a trucking company. My plan was to escape from having to hear my clients ethnic/religious/ racial preferences by delegating Roommate Finders to my staff so I would be free from having to hear: "people of color only" (from my Asian clients), "Jewish only" or "Gay only".

    So I started a trucking company with first testing it on my customer list to make sure it would work. It was a success. When it came time for me to start an ad campaign, I would discover (much to my chagrin) that I would have to compete with advertisements placed in the Village Voice (a very liberal newsweekly) that would read either in the headlines or within the body copy: "Nice Jewish Boy", "Gay Man with Van", "former Jewish social worker with van", "Big Black Gay Man with Station Wagon", "Former school teacher and Jewish with truck".

    All I kept experiencing, is how you can't get away from ethnic interest. It is everywhere in every venue of our lives.

    One night, I lost my keys to my apartment for my huge 4 bedroom apartment near Colombia University, the same apartment that a Barry, a Black student from Columbia University, cleaned as a house cleaner–it was his first and based on his lack of interest to clean probably his last. All we did was talk politics in my kitchen. Was it the same Barry that is now President Obama? I wonder. One of my roommates at the same time frame was a Black student at Columbia and he would tell me that there were not too many Blacks that went to Columbia in the early to mid 1980s. Anyway, I could not get a hold of any of my other 3 roommates (this is before cell phones), so I was locked-out. I went through my little black book at a bar area of a restaurant. It was late at night and I called one of my causal girlfriends who was a Jewish math teacher–without a van! But, humongous breasts, to big for my taste and liking. The only woman in my life I could say this, they were always in the way. Like the French say: "anything more than a mouthful is a waste." She had called me two weeks before, for me to come over, to her place for an intimate encounter. So, being locked out, I needed a place to sleep. I called her to ask if I can crash at her place, only to be told that she can't saying: "I just got married". In the background a hear a man asking "who is calling so late."

    I was asking her "how can this be?" She could not answer and hung-up. (It would be the last time I ever spoke to her).

    My brain was stunned. As I was hanging up the pay-phone and my eyes rolled towards the ceiling, right above the phone was a flyer screaming in big capital letters:

    WASP WITH A VAN

    Suffering from "political correctness" syndrome, I couldn't take it anymore. It was that night, I decided to phase out of the trucking business as a back-end to Roommate Finders.

    Folks, ethnic interest is everywhere, you can not escape from it! I wish we could. But it is not going to happen. It is part of the human condition.

    Peace.

    Michael Santomauro
    ReporterNotebook@Gmail.com


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments: