Translate

Dec 1, 2010

Testimonials about Breakthrough - the Book

 

From: Rich Forer <rich_forer@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM
Subject: Testimonials about Breakthrough - the Book
To: Rich Forer <rich_forer@yahoo.com>


Folks,
My new book is available at www.richardforer.com. Below are some unsolicited testimonials from some of my readers. Whether you've already obtained the book or not, think of buying the book for yourself, friends or relatives. This is the first book ever written about the Israel-Palestine Conflict from a spiritual perspective. It has the power to clarify not only the history of the subject but the motivations, fear and  confusion behind the history. If you are serious about wanting a better world you owe it to yourselves to buy BREAKTHROUGH: Transforming Fear Into Compassion. if you live in the Albuquerque area you can avoid shipping fees by making arrangements with me to pick up or have me drop off the book. Call me at 505 265-1898. Otherwise go to www.richardforer.com for more details.   Rich Forer

                           TESTIMONIALS FROM THE MIDDLE EAST, JAPAN,  U.S.

It's SUPERB!! Very moving, enlightening, educational, heartwarming.  N. S., Politician/Activist


Rich, you made me sob reading Gaza. I couldn't stop crying. All of a sudden I realized I was reading, not being there physically. T.L., Interpreter


I've started reading your book and it is amazing!  M. J., Project Assistant for UNRWA (United Nations Relief and Works Agency)


A good deal of my reading on the subject takes place at the health club. It has been a while since an hour of exercise went by so quickly. I was mesmerized by what you had to say. J. D., Executive


Whooooeeee, but what a book "Breakthrough" is! G.P., author and former minister

Fantastic book! M.S., Journalist/Blogger


Took your book with me to New York over the Thanksgiving Holiday. SWEPT AWAY! J.K., author/activist




--

Buy the book it is a great read:

Michael Santomauro
253 W. 72nd Street
New York, NY 10023

Call anytime: 917-974-6367

E-mail me anything:
ReporterNotebook@Gmail.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Find useful articles and helpful tips on living with Fibromyalgia. Visit the Fibromyalgia Zone today!


Be a homeroom hero! Help Yahoo! donate up to $350K to classrooms!

.

__,_._,___

No comments: