Translate

Mar 2, 2011

Is Natalie Portman saying this to compensate for not getting pregnant with a Jewish man?

 

Designer apologizes after anti-Semitic remarks

By the CNN Wire Staff
March 2, 2011 12:48 p.m. EST

Excerpt:

"I love Hitler," Galliano said in a video obtained by Britain's Sun newspaper. "Your mother, your forefathers would be f---ing gassed and f---ing dead."

Christian Dior condemned his "deeply offensive statements and conduct."

Oscar-winning actress Natalie Portman also has condemned Galliano's comments.

"I am deeply shocked and disgusted by the video of John Galliano's comments," said Portman, who appears in ads for Miss Dior Cherie perfume. "In light of this video, and as an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way."

More:

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/europe/03/02/france.designer.apology/index.html?section=cnn_latest


BLOGGER Michael Santomauro: My bar for what I consider to be anti-Semitic is much higher than the ADL's and over 95% of what the ADL says is anti-Semitic, I do not consider to be so. What Mr. Galliano said is definitely anti-Semitic or hateful towards Jews. I know Mr. Galliano was drunk when he said it. But what is the Oscar winning actress and Israeli born Mrs. Natalie Portman saying when she says: "As an individual who is proud to be Jewish, I will not be associated with Mr. Galliano in any way." 

How ethnocentric can she be if her husband is not Jewish? Is she saying this to compensate for not getting pregnant with a Jewish man?


--


Thank you and remember: 

Peace is patriotic!

Michael Santomauro
253 W. 72nd Street
New York, NY 10023

Call anytime: 917-974-6367

E-mail me anything:
ReporterNotebook@Gmail.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: