Translate

Apr 3, 2011

Re: Revisionist Frederick Toben's rights defended

 

Toben, for those wondering, is an even more odious figure (than Andrew Bolt).


He defied a court order to not peddle his Holocaust-denial on the internet, for which he was sent to jail for three months.

For predictable personal reasons, I find Toben an extremely offensive figure.


 As much as I disapprove of Bolt's writings, as disgusting as I imagine Toben's are (I cannot bring myself to read them), their rights to say things I don't like should be defended."


===============================

I will not waste one minute of my time dignifying Brull's writing with a rebuttal or comment, but he is not doing anybody any favor. This is another example of unwanted and perhaps ill-intentioned help.

For some reason, when I run into somebody like Brull, either in person or in print, I think of "Of Mice and Men", with the balance in favor of the mice.


Manuel Sotil

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: