Translate

May 7, 2011

Marc DJAN of France threatened the life of Michael Santomauro on tape.

 

Marc DJAN of France threatened the life of Michael Santomauro on tape.

Dear Friend,

On May 6, 2011 at 7:37PM Eastern Standard Time I received a call on my iPhone from the phone number: 

33 6 30 48 66 10 

and he leaves a message on my voice mail saying the following: 

"Mr. Michael Santomauro, fuck you. I will kill you one day. Listen to me you will be killed."

http://www.plaxo.com/directory/profile/167504057784/0246a6eb/Marc/DJAN



Professional Summary

Born as French Jewish I left Algeria when I was 9 ( and never cameback) and reach France . I've grown up next Paris - Study Architect in Paris Beaux Art , Spend 2 years in Army in Israel , was Professor in College for 9 years , then move to Video Game Industry - As a pioneer in this industry , I did start by Creating the magazine GENERATION 4 , then creating games and managing French Studio for Ocean Software Limited for 4 years and Managing Ocean Software France for 10 years - that does include management and action in Creation , Licensing , Marketing launch as Jurassic Park , Terminator 3 etc... - Creator and owner of PAM studio and PLANET INTERACTIVE DEVELOPMENT with Hits like Disney hits , Titeuf , and many others - Leave VG industry in 2002 for the Fashion Industry and Launch in Europe Brands as Yanuk , Tavernity , Antik Denim , Z BRAND , J and Company denim , Affliction , V::ROOM , Steven Alan , Wet Cement , C. Audigier Denim etc.... That was 50 years well filled




Peace.
Michael Santomauro
253 West 72nd St
New York, NY 10023
Call anytime: 917-974-6367










__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: