Translate

Mar 4, 2011

From Mrs. Zundel...an important message.

 

March 4, 2011

From Ingrid Zundel:

Please note my new email address!

offyourknees@hughes.net



To all -

herewith I announce two very important new DVD documentaries - one in English and one in German. 

They are FREE to journalists and reviewers, Internet-based or otherwise. 

(All others, please help me to defray the costs - at $5.- per copy.)

-----

Brief background and description:

I have spent some six months and $20,000 total in direct and indirect costs in order to bring these documentaries to the alternative markets.  For maximum impact, I will be relying on my Internet friends to chat them up in their circles.

If you find the time to watch these documentaries, I believe you will agree they are exceptional - and very badly needed.

The first is titled "Off Your Knees, Germany!" (in English)

- This documentary depicts two decades' worth of activism trying to make Germans and German descendants understand that there is no need to wallow in collective guilt - and pay through the nose for something that COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED! 

It also shows the extraordinary length in brutal criminality to which the Holocaust Lobby will go to silence inconvenient dissidents.  

A highly dramatic "mini-Wikileaks" story.

The second DVD, prepared for German-speaking audiences world-wide, is

- "Gesslers Hut:  Wem nützt das Antirassismusgesetz?"  

Diese DVD enthält eine Präsentation des bekannten Schweizer Aktivisten für Meinungsfreiheit, Bernhard Schaub, in der er vor einem großen Publikum eine Ansprache betreffend der Zensur zeitgeschichtlicher Themen in Europa hält. 

 Ausgezeichnet und höchst beeindruckend für jeden Deutschen, der sich innerlich von einer politisch korrekten Geistesdiktatur befreien will!

-----

Order Blank

___  Please send me a FREE DVD.  I  am a professional blogger/reviewer. (Circle one:  English / German)

___  Please send me a DVD AT COST.  I am interested in the topics outlined above.  I will include $5.- to help defray expenses.  (Circle one:  English / German)

Your snail mail address here: 

___________________________

My snail mail address below:

Ingrid Rimland
3152 Parkway, 13-109



+++

Peace.
Michael Santomauro 
@ 917-974-6367 

What sort of TRUTH is it that crushes the freedom to seek the truth?

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments: